Stange Law Firm, PC will host Unmarried Fathers’ and Fathers’ To Be Seminar on October 15, 2014 and October 16, 2014. This free event will be held at Pitchers Sports Pub and Pizzeria at 7pm in Belleville, Illinois on October 15th, 2014 and at Fandango’s Sports Bar and Grill in St. Louis, Missouri at 7pm on October 16th, 2014.
This event is made for men who have had a child or are expecting a child out-of-wedlock. It will provide information for these men on the following subjects:
- The importance of establishing a court order regarding custody
- What being on the birth certificate means and does not mean
- How child support is calculated
- The importance of obtaining a custody schedule
- What physical custody means
- What legal custody means
- What the putative father registry is and why it is important
- Why paternity cases are not optional for unmarried fathers who want to be active participants in the lives of their children
- How a paternity case is filed
- The effects of having your child support calculated by the Division of Child Support Enforcement.
With out-of-wedlock rates growing in the United States, it is vital for men in this situation to be informed about their custody rights if they want to be active participants in their lives of their child.
After the presentation, men will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding their rights as an unmarried father.
This event is free, but a reservation is required.
Click here to register for Wednesday, October 15, 2014 in Belleville at Pitchers Sports Pub and Pizzeria
Click here to register for Thursday, October 16, 2014 in St. Louis at Fandango’s Sports Bar and Grill